23 June 2007


WHO EVER TOLD YOU YOU COULD WORK WITH MEN…?

Despite the fact that I have spent a month obsessing about a bunch of Gumbas proving the Roman aphorism that epics should be long and that Farces are supposed to be written as mercifully short, and have been busily paring pages and recollecting them for a forced march and pitch as a hoped for contest winner to someone in geek land, I received an email today from a Hollywood producer that they will get back in touch with me imminently concerning if or if not a filmed satire of comic books movies they wish to make will include my creation, Captain Magnus.

I completely forgot to send in five movie posters of the supposed cliffhanger like parts of the satirical film, which they had asked for in may, but am being considered anyway. Why would I spent a month worrying about poppa gumba...?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home