ALL ACCEPTED DRAWINS, INCLUDING A BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK { as the millennium turns.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nEgYiqQUk
mister stupendous Sunday comics
Who will indeed guard the frauds, Thats Guards ...?
by the way who was calling Elmo and his Uniblab HAL 5000 meaning an early, less dramatic version back ten years ago....?
Tonight on CBS THE ROPE BY TITUS PLAUTUS.
I NEVER KNOW WHAT DRAWINGS OF MINE will be censored here in the land of the free. So, I jab a stick in Hal ‘s red eye, as I’m not the one trolling for interns on the super shut down highway. That’s back when both @BillClinton and I adored Patty Fairinelli in a swamp of hausfraus and angry bitches. To f with Uniblabb and his owner I have rebased things as PUBLISHED juts to throw a wrench into AI, as it is in my blood too.
And before we allow the river Lathe to let is all become barely legal hunting, polish princess attached, bloated rhino pigs, as Trump wasn’t the one who was no whereto be fpund on your celebration of the Cymbeline forests, and left some dump wop to breathe all the soot’s, as his family has all along. Like Joe Callifano he was dumb enough to not do the bidding of Jewish TV clowns gathered by a battered housewife, a Strega, who had made some fat and rape jokes throughout Clinton Rex, See Fat’s Bill could talk like a president. Or a Shyster or a ambulance chaser, or a perjurer, whichever. Sanctimony is beneath a Roman, so did anyone hear about the ads before you saw them…?
And to show my father was right, today is Charley KIRK DAY IN Ute’s land, as in an election year all are fascists, and the drag queens wash the floors. As I sat there with fall apprising still as sore as the wasted summer was, maybe worse, my brother came late into the front room to take ab aspirin, as he has his own aches, although I’m starting to become weary of them, too and stretch things out as long as I can. Seated watching the horrid and now hated Raymond as I said, and wince now maybe three times a viewing at this shit bag boy man and find myself with more empathy for Debra and the great almost Kramer BRAD GARRETT who seems to be an only human in the acceptable Amos and Guido this show as allowed by the Cyclops to be. He saw it on, and although it made me laugh as Robert seemed gleeful at everyone not loving our honking dago Lucy, he said with some anger, Turn that shit off...!, he said, Not to yell at you, but theses Jewish Theater wops, he said, Make me sick. Again gaining like me a Mother’s distain for the company wop. She said they’d get theirs for making one Italian monster woman after the next then, when the above board Clinton, our Marius himself was pearl neck lacing and painting the walls, no tackiness in that, dear. I'll be home when I get home, fat ass. Caesare just left. It seems that bowling ball network ABC in fact wont allow house dago Jimmy the Kibble to show a scripted interview. as it seems the real polls hid somewhere on the road to Oz are showing that the dog killers and the wops in Dodge have explaining to do especially on the day that spitting at the dead of the Cymbeline forest is assuredly a no no. They do hope to at least be in the running for a senate seat without the Bushes having to answer why this queer has an Italian name, and why double lls isn’t a Yyah sound this far from Brooklyn. Open the pod bay doors, Elmo, to the glue from the Barnacles that Oscar and Felix thought were a gold mine is drying up. And the week from Purgatoria for the NCAA contused as Michigan like Bibi Netanyahu says a Romantic Ill sue! And best off Seinfeld the snider more cogent Raymond is openly heckled showing as I had with Joe Ann the latest plagiarist of Atalante, I am no ranter, I, like GV, always sees it coming. Like how I left off the previous post the emergence into my dream, no fooling of Natalie Wood, as what...?, Femininity incarnate. Unsure what it meant, I just kept her out of it.
You see i must be true to those old Italians who sired me and i gave nothing to, as despite the Virgil i did sometimes feel, if not ashamed, uneasy about them, an didn't go to a saloon whorehosue now temple of beat the clock called Georgetown despite them thinking i gave the horrid physics of Lawyers a Galilei lilt. So I must be true to them and like the clever Ulesseys untouched by Nolan, as ive seen the take by Broey, Briney, Broey Dechannelle, I hurl a spear into Hal's reddest eye.




.jpg)




.jpg)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home