12 November 2018

CLOSING SPEED.



Remembering when this stooge,Bob Rodgers, was stilt showing Monica and Bill as lepers and being held on poles, --yes,he's devoted you see--…and recalling how many who were in the Bush employ, resistance was a jar of nothingness Jebby came up with first,on Foooooxxxxxxxx,telling me to avoid it like the plague, they is doomed, were ruing the same roman and italic iconography against Trump as they did roman Bill, as I have gotten accolades and well wishes from actual comics publishers lately wishing me well.

I too, seeing him as the plastic victim of Ennius’ line, sent the Pittsburgh press a slew of comics and cartoon drawings to see if could get that job, just for the medical that came with it. Drawings of Wendy Fiore and Bill Clinton did get an editor there to actually email me the next email to the higher editore, and asked I'd  send more work,if I was truly interested. I guessed I didn’t get the job, as when asked to send in a CV and a basic cartooning philosophy, said, as did Alan Moore in Occupy comics, that I  wished to send the political cartoon back to its lovely and scurrilous Genesis ,as the word itself implicitness is dirty little man's cartoons done by my Italian for-bearers who hated whatever crime familia at the time had festooned themselves with the title Prince. As am glad to know on some level, fat bloated piggish white-women, talking women, and effeminates who had the word Senator attached to them only a fortnight ago are now,as they said then,learning the law of the Golden door and now are, kicking and screaming, unread in the handbooks of this all,seemly in the anger and detriment they  show in even hinting they'd be joining the plebs. Goodbye sister Batreille, say hello to Vomitoreum Al, who I also called as a latest victim of Puntura. I guess I didn’t get the job as that might have been too much,but a Clinton in Roman drag has gotten a lot of acclimates as said trashing him and that Livia of his,has been some of my best stuff.The paper is going now with Rhino center right,….aren't you all…? See my love of the Romans and the Italians tells me there are prince-lings out there who will make sure that egg made to fly onto Barry’s bitchy face aint going nowhere,and recons again are for losers.

I found I had pages drawn for MS MEETS CHLOE KANE,and involved a ray gun,an underground lair, etc…but found I couldn’t do it.Even though a gal named Trisha tole me Tony we love your work, and did ask for  a uptick of action, somehow got a feminist asking for more action, still, couldn't ape the superman I came to dislike, and couldn't have him barrel in and save the Lois lane I had been statementing to return, to if not Teri Hatcher in our will and grace cesspool, --I got more than one gal to  notice how much our new Paul Lynde just speaks for a we who always hates brunettes and Gore Vidal,on cue,at least to Phyllis Coats in a land of braying jackals like Colbert.He  who found after so much work and strum and drang that a smarmy little wop I’m sure he and the daily show coven looked down on,best-ed him and had his best ratings in four years, showing again,no good deed goes unpunished, I wonder if better know a district, the beginning of politics as Shtick, as my Ma gleaned as Dagos see ulterior  motives in the winds, will return,hummmmn, that as I said,Vaughn Meiter was always the best possibility. 




There is a fatiguing quality to evil,the line goes, and in the time it takes for an ice-sickle to snap and scat to the ground as I recall viking like Alan and I going over the works of Machiavelli as if a holy writ,a characters needs and wants and schames and palls can call crashing to the ground like a circus tent,was said by the great Italian lawyers scientist. And that can be summed up on one parentheses,...what else is on…?,  as you losing the room was the only sin that Machiavelli could really think of. As, pitting the antics of wayward wop Negros in the back mirror,the American circus,who did they put on national television, the dear peacock, as we've returned to the attack of the 50 foot flag, and to  endless parades, and to salutes and as wayward Bushes boys who now spend all  day with finger-paints and recriminations, wishing they had spent a tenth of the time as opera hero Bill had enjoying it, as the other winner he tried to sandhog had, as the lovers reside in hell, the in- laws of the noble houses will be out forever, and Bush the younger,maybe youngest they'll ever be, ever now,tosses a coin in the imperial night…? Why look,Colin,look, Beulah,look Tony Reali, and the Jew who soldiers you to laugh at Mariotti, look, why,…its Dem Cowboys, whose gold age ancient silver helmets shines as the gladiator did,as did Pliny’s Roman helmets in the nights, as if made of star-stuff. I've been told, even though can be rough and in-lovable  and vulgar and hated by white women and the smarmy if not praetorians I was taught to despise,I can sometimes actually despite myself, be quite poetic.

Even as a boy, i noticed  in Stan’s new York, no less, all the Italians had the only superpower they could, editing and drawing this slop  by pulling it out of their ass.When I got back into  comics in 2007, i  was shocked at the level of vitriol  pushed  at  uncle Stan, whose comics I never much read,but whose American gonniff act much liked, as remember him as an ambassador of comics on the old tomorrow show, as always fronting, pompous,self promoting, Jew face thuggish blond lover Kirby was bruising for demanded apologies from the great Carson. So, the sentiment and weeping now from people whose names i recall acting like he was some sort of a plagiarist , or one of the  DC pirates who stole Superman from  two Jewish kids was revolting to me,as I always admired  Uncle, And  I  think again the Roman had it right when he said grieving is wasted on the dead.I’m sure from hell’s heart, the blotted two dimensional Long island Raphael Kirby asks, always demanding crooked due, who will come to avenge me,as slowly they turn…I aint being lectured to by Bill Clinton’s Valkyrie proletarian Guard, as it’s Irony that he had a twenty point lead with women and she a deficit..as I miss the fat man's Satyricon, can you imagine our Marius avoiding the Kennedy center because a faggot from CBS is the new Godfrey…?, and feel badly again Monica is being paraded around as the Romans did little Etruscan girls as festooned and made-up as goddesses, as have lost a real measure of respect for that bloviated dog on the porch, but at least he loves Ovid, as opposed to unmarried women and later wives and fools,and house everything’s who bomb ruins …so don’t fuck with me girls, I recall you all at your Sejanus best…

Wait…what made me come here to say something when thought I wouldn't…I wanted to say something…what…was it again…oh that's Right, every time fat bloated senators  come to the ground and shatter,especially fat White women and each time Tony Bruno has to swallow bile, had as Ma says,Encoya,as I warned,a vicious television persona is beaten by a fat bloated Bluto who was using trampolines while little Stevie was doing a sorcerers apprenticeship he was doing Jewvanls bidding at the dnc convention, and beat him as the Chaivesky clown on at night, I think what I wanted to say was, HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS,BITCHES!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home